Care Worker Induction Standards
Who should attend:
This course is aimed at health and social care workers – whether they are in the public or private sector. The course will enable learners to understand the care induction standards and motivate them to deliver quality care in line with your company’s ethics and values.
The course will include:
- Understanding the principles of care
- Understanding the organisation and the role of a care worker
- Codes of practice for health and social care
- Maintaining safety at work
- Effective communication
- Recognising and responding to abuse and neglect
- Developing as a care worker
Course duration and assessment:
This training course is available in a full day or half day format, both conclude with a written assessment of knowledge and successful candidates will receive a certificate of successful completion and achievement.