Equality & Diversity
Who should attend:
This course is suitable for anyone with an interest in equality and diversity, be it from a personal or professional perspective.
The course will cover:
- What is equality & diversity?
- Legislation relating to equality & diversity
- Primary & secondary dimensions of diversity
- Promoting equality & diversity
- Challenging poor practice
- The do’s & don’ts of positive behaviour
Course duration and assessment:
This training course is delivered over the course of half a day and concludes with a written assessment of knowledge.